Did you know that February 20th is National Love Your Pet Day?!
Most of us don’t need an excuse to spoil our 4 legged friends, however if you do, here is a great reason!
<h2> Here are some good ideas on how to celebrate national love your pet day! </h2>
- Give them a special treat (even make homemade goodies for them)
- Take them for an extra walk, or a walk in a different and new exciting area
- Treat them to a new toy. A lot of pet stores allow pets so they can pick out their own toys
- Extra love and attention
- Try something new together
- Play date with other pet friends (as long as your pet plays nice with others)
- Try a pet related DIY project
- Love on shelter pets, volunteer to walk shelter dogs, or even play with shelter cats
There are a lot of reasons to celebrate this holiday. We need to be reminded every once in a while to show gratitude. We need to be reminded to show gratitude for the things that we love. On this day, we focus on the pets. It works for what what we love and sharing it with the world.