Beginning June 1st, we will invite one person to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment.
What to expect: Curbside and Hospital Access Guidelines:
- We ask anyone who is not vaccinated to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building.
- Clients will be escorted to exam room or waiting area.
- Each exam room will be equipped with markers for clients to remain seated during the visit and hand sanitizer will be available for client use.
- Hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Client and pet remain in the exam room or are directed to wait in the lobby in marked spaces (6 ft apart) until CSR is ready to check them out.
- After checkout you will be directed to the exit.
- Our exam rooms are disinfected between appointments and our team is disinfecting the lobby continuously throughout the day.
We will continue to use curbside services for surgery intakes and technician appointments.
Please note clients still have the option to utilize curbside services, please let us know when you check-in that you prefer to continue curbside
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines, including social distancing protocols and curbside check-in, we’re grateful for your understanding and accommodation.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to reach out: (717) 775-7554
OUR CORE VALUESWE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PET
We listen and partner with you to provide the best care for your pet.
Unparalleled medical care in a compassionate atmosphere.
Caring for pets since 1962.
We've Helped Other Furry Friends Like yours!
“Our puppies actually enjoy coming here.”- Jennifer S.
“They are thorough and friendly.”- Marden M.
“Enthusiastically recommend!”- Kate A.