We are OPEN and here for you and your pets!
Pets are family and we know how important it is for them to receive necessary care when they need it. During this time Animal Hospital of Dauphin County remains committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority. For now, we are offering curbside check-ins, pick-ups and drop offs for essential services including emergency, chronic, essential vaccinations, critical care patients, and other services. Please give us a call if you are unsure if your pet should be seen by a veterinarian.
We continue to fill prescriptions and diets which you can pick up curbside at our hospital. Please be sure to call ahead and when you arrive. You can also order food from our online store and have shipped directly to your home
We continue to be available for emergency care and to further help our clients are currently waiving our urgent/emergency care exam fee. Please note that our hours have not changed.
Current Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday : 9:00am – 5:00pm
What to Expect: Curbside Appointments & Pickups:
Please call us when you arrive and remain in your car.
- A member of our staff will come outside to collect any information from you regarding your pet and to retrieve your pet.
- We ask that you remain in your car during your pet’s exam. Please make sure to provide your cell phone number, the veterinarian and medical team will communicate updates and recommendations to you over the phone. We will allow clients into the hospital in certain critical cases.
- For feline patients, please make sure that your cat is in a secure carrier. For dogs, please make sure you dog is leashed so we can quickly and easily bring them into the hospital.
- All Invoicing/Payment will be handled over the phone or from the car.
- We will provide curbside delivery and payments for clients who are picking up or dropping off: Food, medications, stool samples, etc.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to reach out: (717) 775-7554
We listen and partner with you to provide the best care for your pet.
Unparalleled medical care in a compassionate atmosphere.
Caring for pets since 1962.
“Our puppies actually enjoy coming here.”- Jennifer S.
“They are thorough and friendly.”- Marden M.
“Enthusiastically recommend!”- Kate A.