Beginning June 1st, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments. To limit exposure between people, we ask you to wait in your car and call (717) 652-1270 to check-in when you arrive. Our staff will continue to wear a mask for everyone's protection, and we ask you to continue to bring and wear a mask or face covering for curbside services and when entering the hospital.
What to expect: Curbside and Hospital Access Guidelines:
1) We are asking all clients to check in from their car. Please call us at (717) 652-1270.
2) As soon as an exam room is available, a hospital team member will notify you and instruct you to proceed to the entrance, where you will be greeted by a team member at our check-in station. Employee stationed at check-in station will be wearing protective equipment for their safety and yours.
3) At check-in our team will check your temperature and ask you a few health screening questions, ensure you have a face mask in place and ask you to sanitize your hands with sanitizer provided.
4) Clients will then be escorted to exam room or waiting area.
5) Each exam room will be equipped with markers for clients to remain seated during the visit and hand sanitizer will be available for client use.
6) Hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
7) Client and pet remain in the exam room or is directed to wait in the lobby in marked spaces (6 ft apart) until CSR is ready to check them out.
8) After checkout you will be directed to the exit.
10) Our exam rooms are disinfected between appointments and our team is disinfecting the lobby continuously throughout the day.
We will continue to use curbside services for surgery intakes, technician appointments as well as food and medication pick-ups
Please note clients still have the option to utilize curbside services, please let us know when you check-in that you prefer to continue curbside
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all of our recommended safety guidelines, including social distancing protocols, curbside check-in, social distancing, and wearing a mask when requested, we’re grateful for your understanding and accommodation.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to reach out: (717) 775-7554
We listen and partner with you to provide the best care for your pet.
Unparalleled medical care in a compassionate atmosphere.
Caring for pets since 1962.
“Our puppies actually enjoy coming here.”- Jennifer S.
“They are thorough and friendly.”- Marden M.
“Enthusiastically recommend!”- Kate A.