Our physical exams include a head-to-tail assessment:
- Check body weight and temperature.
- Look at the eyes, ears, and nose.
- Check the lymph nodes.
- Look in the mouth to assess the health of the teeth and gums.
- Wellness examinations of the heart and lungs.
- Feel the abdomen to check the internal organs including the kidneys and liver.
- Evaluate the muscles, spine and joints.
After the wellness examinations, we carefully document our findings and give you our recommendations for any health problems we find. Our veterinarians provide a head to tail diagnosis of health issues and prevent future health problems.