Get Help from Our Harrisburg Veterinarians Today
Taking the best care of your pet means getting the right information. Since 1962, Animal Hospital of Dauphin County has helped our community get the information they need to provide their furry family members with the right medicines, supplements, food, and training to make the most of life. We want what’s best for your pet, so we’ve provided links below to helpful articles about some of the common issues pet owners face.
Click the links below to learn more about:
- Flea and tick treatment and prevention
- What your cat needs to thrive
- Adjusting to your new pet
- Foods your pet needs to eat
- Treatment and prevention of parasites
- Pet health insurance programs
- Wellness programs tailored to your pet
- Find additional information in our blog
To learn more, call (717) 775-7554 now.
We listen and partner with you to provide the best care for your pet.
Unparalleled medical care in a compassionate atmosphere.
Caring for pets since 1962.
“Our puppies actually enjoy coming here.”- Jennifer S.
“They are thorough and friendly.”- Marden M.
“Enthusiastically recommend!”- Kate A.